I recently wrote to a friend saying that Amber and I are learning just how exhausting babies are...especially when they come in twos. Laughter like this makes it all worth while though. Thought you would enjoy.
Here's what they're up to now:
- sharing- A.K.A.- Stealing each other's toys and crying when the other one does it
- oh so close to rolling onto their stomachs
- sucking on their toes
- oh so close to crawling
- oh so close to saying "daddy" (may be wishful thinking, but I'm sticking to it)
- sitting up almost completely by themselves
- spitting up almost completely all day
And they can't wait to meet you.